Tuesday, April 21, 2015

"O, Death, Where is Your Victory?"

Happy Easter...a few weeks late!!  As per usual....we had a wonderful time celebrating Christ's victory over death...even if the actual day was just one of those days where we switched our kids in the parking lot of work. ;)  I was blessed to finagle my work schedule Friday evening so I could run over and attend the Good Friday service with my hubby!  Praise the Lord for great co-workers!!

I won't do much writing (your'e welcome) but I do have some fun pictures to share! We had a big Easter party with our small group...



...had our friend Taylor over to color eggs...


...Had a lovely time getting dressed up for both Palm Sunday & Easter Sunday...







...and had the pleasure of having Aaron, Kel & Cora here just days after Easter!  So of course we had to have an Easter egg hunt!



We celebrate because God gave us LIFE through the DEATH of HIS SON.  When I think about willfully giving up one of my children to be tortured, humiliated & hung on a cross to die...I...I....have no words.  Christ showed us the ultimate sacrifice and the most powerful LOVE there is...so that we could have eternal LIFE.  End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment