Wednesday, September 26, 2012

"Sunday, Monday, Happy Days"

I will let you decide for yourself how Carly is feeling based on what we've captured the past few days:




Yep, she is healthy and overall happy and enjoying trying to walk along the furniture. 


She begs to play at her music table...when we are walking past it she attempts to lunge out of our arms toward it.  So, here is what we have spent hours doing since she started feeling better:





Still no luck with food...but we keep trying! Yesterday she had slight interest in some oatmeal made with her milk, but would not have her green beans.  She will take 4 bites every single time and then go bonkers.  Kind of funny.  She's been sleeping better which is also a refreshing break from the past two weeks of middle of the night feedings.

Today was once again, the day we look forward to each week: our family day.  We ate at Olivia's (we ate there last month with my Mom and Grammy) and I think every person in the restaurant came up to meet Carly, who was happily playing with my french fries while sitting on the table.  I swear she catches everyone's eye.  Carly and I went to two parks this week, once with friends and once with daddy, and both times I must have heard, "oh she is so sweet/cute/precious/adorable/happy/etc" fifty different times.  I think it's that smile that she flashes that gets her so many looks.  She really will smile at anyone who smiles at her.  I hope she's always that outgoing! After lunch we headed to EPCOT where we stopped at the American Pavilion to watch Fife & Drummers and then the Voices of Liberty.  Check out the video of Carly dancing to the music!



The singers loved watching her and came up to us after the show to comment on her keeping beat with them.  One lady swooped her right up (which as Cast Members we actually aren't suppose to do...lol)!


We had a lovely time together, as usual.  Someday we will get two days as a family and we wont take it for granted!  That's enough for tonight...my little girl has been sleeping for two hours and I close tomorrow then open the next day so it's time to get some rest!  But before I go...could she smile any bigger?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment