Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Project 365: {Days 57-63}

Day 57: Holden & C at DHS with Minnie

Day 58: Found at a 9am that due to a clerical error I needed to report to work!  So I was there by noon & got in on a presentation about our new shop opening in May.  Fortunately, I have a WONDERFUL boss, so he made it possible for me to go back on leave for another month. {Can you see I still have a good 30 pounds before I'm pre-Carly weight?}

Day 59: Family time at the Boardwalk & EPCOT

Day 60: Featuring Luke's blue eyes...I've gotta continue to put him in blue shirts!

Day 61: Went to visit the "hoe-es" at Ft. Wilderness Campground...she loved it & got right up in his face after checking him out.  She wanted to "ride a ride a hoe-es" SO bad but I told her we had to wait to do that with Daddy...so I'm sure photos of her first horse back ride will be coming to a post near you.

Day 62: Everything about this photo makes me laugh.  This is the look they gave me when I got the camera out and said "Kiddos...let me get a picture of your sweet faces!" ;)

Day 63: Our rather prolific small group birthed 5 baby boys in just 6 weeks & here is #1, #2 & #4, respectively. ;)  This photo shows us one of two things...that babies gain 3 pounds/week OR that Luke is just a monster. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment