Monday, April 7, 2014

Project 365: {Days 89-97}

Day 89: Upon returning home from vacation, we enjoyed a few low key days!  To me this photo says, "could she be any more pink?" ;)  Bubbles are almost a daily thing & don't worry, "Carly do it."

Day 90: Our new lunch set up!

Day 91: The things that happen when Mommy is giving Luke attention!  I did not realize she found the nail polish but when I found her I just couldn't be upset about the mess.  She had worked so hard on her toe nails & was so proud. :)  She turned around & it was also all over her face...

Day 92: Here is Luke on opening day!  We also had a fabulous time at Typhoon Lagoon as a last day of maternity leave treat!

Day 93: First day back at work went great!  I am so blessed to have a job, boss & team I love!  I was welcomed back with much warmth & when I got home snuggling with my baby was my treat. :)

Day 94: Brian's second day home with both kiddos & he ventured to Target AND came to visit me!  He is such a pro & a really great Daddy.  Carly is obsessed with him!  The other day I asked her to snuggle me to which she replied, "buggle buggle dida."  I said, "but Carly, you're my daughter!"  She cocked her head down while throwing her eyes toward the corner of her eye lids & replied, "Daddy's daughter."  Ha!

Day 93: My first closing shift!  It's not super great being up til 1am but it does mean I get the morning with these two jammy babies!

Day 94: Love getting dressed up for church!  Carly didn't want to pose for the picture but when I told her I would reward her with candy for doing so she had no problem holding Luke & flashing a smile. ;)

Day 95: Got to take one of my best friends from high school & his family to Magic Kingdom!  Wesley is 7 months younger than Carly & Natalie is 2 weeks younger than Luke.

No comments:

Post a Comment