Thursday, January 1, 2015

Project 365: {Days 358-364}

Day 358: Christmas Eve! Brian had returned to Florida on Sunday but the kids and I were able to stay and fly back on this day.  We had one final Christmas celebration with my family that morning!  Our tradition is to do a fancy breakfast and then take time opening our presents one by one.  It was so fun to see all the presents Carly got from her Aunts, Uncles & Grandparents this year.  She was certainly spoiled!  By 1pm I was running around packing in as much as I could to our luggage and by 3pm we were on the road for the airport.  The flight was overall pretty good and we were so thankful to see Daddy!

Day 359: Merry Christmas!! Brian actually had the day off and I didn't go into work until after dinner so we were able to spend nearly the entire day as a family.  It was wonderful!  Our tradition is to make waffles, open gifts and well that's all there is to that at this point.  We don't even do stockings quite yet.  But the day was very productive as we did a lot of unpacking and cleaning while the kids enjoyed new toys! 

Day 360: She loves being tickled.  She comes up to me all the time and throws up her hands while sheepishly saying, "my armpit...mommy..."

Day 361: Seriously.  This table was once fully decorated in Christmas spirit.  Carly, however, decided she was going to re-decorate it for me.  After a day of play this is what our entire house looks like! So many little pieces of random games and toys! And yes please notice that she refuses to put away the pumpkin.  She still asks to go trick-or-treating everyday.

Day 362: At this point it has reached the upper 80s!  HOT! WHY?!  So I am boycotting the sun and sitting in the shade while Carrie, Holden, Carly & Luke are loving an afternoon outside.

Day 363: Aren't they the sweetest? They both love broccoli and this is their favorite way to eat lunch. :)

Day 364: This photo wants to be sideways so I guess that's what we get.  The point is that Luke is throwing with his left arm. I believe when I sent this picture to Brian his response was an Emoji face with hearts for the eye balls. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment