Friday, May 16, 2014

Project 365: {Days 125-131}

Day 125: Bapa takes Carly swimming for the first time this season!

Day 126: After dropping Bapa off at the airport, we met up with friends at this new-to-us park (awesome) park!

Day 127: Pool time with Jillian

Day 128: Finally ordered a chair for Luke's room & completed his jungle themed room!

Day 129:Carly helped Daddy put together the jumperoo which has given Luke much joy!

Day 130: Carly LOVES being tickled!

Day 131: I had a wonderful Mother's Day! Came home from work to flowers the night before, took the kiddos to church Sunday morning & sat alone at church & was perfectly okay with it...then Brian came home from work, made dinner & dessert and gave me a wonderful gift complete with a message gift card & my two favorite food items.  Carly was so sweet to me & kept telling me happy birthday!  Brian got both kiddos to smile for a picture at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment