Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Project 365: {Days 139-145}

Day 139: We got out the arts & crafts box I introduced her to glue!

Day 140: It's always a good thing when the cows are grazing in the field next to my running path for entertainment...can you spot them across the street? ;-)

Day 141: Carly's first mini golf experience! It was a blast!  We decided Brain could wear Luke so we'd be more evenly matched...and we still tied.

Day 142: 5 years of marriage!! I spent the day at work while Brian was home with the kiddos.  This is a photo of me painting one of the visual display items that will go into Zoey & Pickles, one of the shops we are about to open!

Day 143: Home from work in time for a dip in the pool.  We are having to re-teach Carly how to swim since she has completely & utterly forgotten. :(

Day 144: I was off on Saturday so of course we went to the Farmer's Market!

Day 145: Our Magnolia tree is in bloom & Carly loves the huge flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment