Monday, December 1, 2014

"Project 365: {Days 314-320}

Day 314: Happy 27th Birthday, Brian! This is the first time in 3 years we've gone on a date on the day of something special AND the first time I actually set up a babysitter for the kids other than when my mama comes to visit.  So this was kind of a big deal. ;)

Day 315: Doesn't that face make you melt!?  Not-so-fun-fact: on this day I lost my voice ( I had been sick for 5 days at this point) so bad that I could only whisper to my children.  I've never lost it that bad before! Nasty nasty flu/cold virus going around Central Florida and it was a full two weeks of being sick! :(

Day 316: Daddy doesn't like parties in his honor but we did have some friends over for cupcakes. :)

Day 317: I love this blooper photo.  Brian was vacuuming so I had keep-kiddos-on-the-couch duty.  Luke is about to dive off the couch onto the vacuum and Carly is completely content playing on the iPod while digging for that booger... ;)

Day 318: Gma & Gpa came for a very quick visit.  This photo is courtesy of my Father-in-law.

Day 319: Two days, two parks.  This is a pretty sweet photo considering it is so hard to pose two kids!

Day 320: Daddy & Luke's new game of using the golf club to walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment