Saturday, November 3, 2012

"Zicke Zacke Zicke Zacke HOI HOI HOI!"

For those of you who have been to any Oktoberfest or Disney's Biergarten Restaurant at EPCOT, you are probably quite familiar with this song.  For those of you who haven't heard it, my understanding is that it's a German beer song...but I'm not real sure what it means...and Google wasn't extremely helpful.  At any rate, they chant it frequently throughout the meal at the Biergarten.  Well...the reason it's the title of this blog is because that's where we dined on Tuesday evening!  Brian's dad has been in town all week (left yesterday), and as a true German, he enjoys eating at the Biergarten!  Brian and I also love the atmosphere and the food. In fact, I think we have dined there more than any other restaurant on property!  It never lets us down and even had options for Carly!  She had her first taste of a pretzel roll while we were there! :)



Each of us also had a turn dancing with Carly while the music played.  She was the center of attention on the dance floor...surrounded by children who gave her hugs and kisses.  It was pretty sweet.





Before dinner, Rich was kind enough to snap a family photo of us.  I've tried to get one each month and so far have been successful!


And...after all the excitement of dinner, our little peanut was worn out and very peacefully fell asleep in Grandpa's arms while he carried her at least a mile and a half back to the car. :)



We had a really nice time with Rich here.  He worked with Carly on crawling and everyday she gets a little better.  She can essentially get anywhere she wants to these days (she found some dust underneath the piano a few days ago...yuck!).  She was a happy girl while he was here!  Tuesday he met Carly and I at Celebration and played at the splash pad, toured a daycare facility with us, and took us to dinner, Wednesday he helped Brian with some projects around the house and Thursday they came to visit me at Downtown Disney for Earl of Sandwich and my favorite ice cream sundae at Ghiradelli! It was fabulous that they came...and being that it was my mid shift for the week, it made me feel like I actually got to see my girl that day.




I'd say that pretty much wraps up a very fun week!  Happy November, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment