Friday, August 8, 2014

Project 365: {Days 209-215}

Day 209: Bye, bye, Bapa! See you in three weeks!

Day 210: Bye, bye, Nana!  Thanks for taking care of us the past two weeks! See you in October!

Day 211:  The 7th family day we've had since I went back to work the last week of March! Of course we spent it at EPCOT where Carly requests to go every single day. ;)

Day 212: This one is for Uncle Dick & Aunt Crystal...what a cute shirt!  I think in Luke's case this shirt is pretty true.  Too bad he's a Floridian. ;)

Day 213: I thought this activity would be super fun but instead it was super easy and therefore a bit boring.  I guess she's got her colors mastered!

Day 214: A very tired Luke playing outside before his nap; also sporting his summer buzz cut.

Day 215: Yes this was the dinner I came home from work to.  Surf & Turf New York Strip Steak & Crab Cakes.  No we do not eat like this all the time ever...hence why I had to document it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment