Sunday, August 24, 2014

Project 365: {Days 223-229}

Day 223: We joined Adelaide & Brenna at Epcot for the morning...but I didn't get any photos to prove they were with us!  Don't my kids look so enthused to be meeting Chip & Dale?

Day 224: Yep...this was our swim day this week :)..you guys....I am so tired & it is noticeable in this picture!

Day 225: So happy to be playing with a ball.

Day 226: We met some friends at a playground and Carly chose to get very dirty in the sand. She had such a wonderful time "building sandcastles" (birding sayndkersuls).

Day 227: I now have pretty good control over my limbs which means I will hold onto your shift for dear life to prevent being set down. -Luke

Day 228: Brian was off & I closed so we spent the morning at Typhoon Lagoon because the summer block out has been lifted!! Yippeeee!  I like this photo as we are walking through the park because it's a perfect snapshot of C&L.  She's got a skip in her step & not looking back while he strains his neck watching.

Day 229:  There are so many things wrong with this photo.  #stopclimbing #pleaseobey #nomorecandy

No comments:

Post a Comment