Monday, August 11, 2014

Project 365: {Days 216-222}

Day 216: Play date with Aria & Anya.  Luke is lucky that so many of Carly's friends have younger siblings for him to play with!

Day 217: We had friends staying at Disney's Art of Animation Resort who invited a group of us over to swim! So so fun!! (I'm pretending I have my desired twins in this photo).

Day 218: Visited the Animal Kingdom expansion & saw the Nemo Musical!

Day 219: Carly has so missed seeing Holden...so he & his mama came over for dinner one night while Daddy went out to dinner with his colleagues.  I could not get them to hold still so I settled on posting this photo of them because it's a really nice shot of how long Carly's hair has gotten! Pull those curls straight & it's half way down her back! :)

Day 220: Whachu lookin' at?

Day 221: She LOVES olives.  She eats them every single day...weird.

Day 222: I posed the kids with the three things they need to go to sleep...their lovies, their blankies & their pacis.  It turned out pretty cute & years from now I think I'll look back at this picture & be glad I have it. :)

2 comments: