Friday, September 19, 2014

Project 365: {Days 244-250}

Day 244: Labor Day! September 1st! Almost Fall!  A fun morning spent with Carrie & Holden. :)

Day 245: The day after Labor Day equals Autumn in my book!  Here in Florida we like to pretend we get to feel the crisp air, hear the leaves under our feet and spend our evenings in sweatshirts by a bonfire all while enjoying the taste of pumpkin.  I can dream, right?  So...I put out the fall decor.  I think this wreath will do the trick for $15 and about 20 minutes of my time. ;)

Day 246:  Luke was introduced to the Cheerio and thought it was the best thing since oatmeal.  For some reason they keep getting spilled...I'm not sure why. ;)

Day 247: Being out and about means snuggles during naps.

Day 248: Deja vu from earlier this year...another Nutella picture! Carly helped me bake 100 scotcharoos, two pans of brownies & 100 Nutella cookies for a recognition event I was throwing at work.

Day 249: Let's pretend they were actually sleeping like this.

Day 250:  The fuzz ball of a head that inspired me to buzz it the next day.  He's seriously wondering why he's still not crawling. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment