Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Project 365: {Days 258-264}

Day 258: Our final day in Iowa.  Brian golfed most of the day and put the final check mark on his list of places to eat by grabbing Flying Burrito.  We had a nice time laying low that day, took good naps, worked out, said goodbye to Brian's folks, had a delicious Salmon dinner and completed the night with cookies and ice cream.  Bapa is teasing me by pretending to feed Luke ice cream.  Of course I did not allow it.

Day 259: One of our little airport buddies.  Brian & I really weren't stressed about the long day of travels we had and the trip went really well...but when I reflect I think...holy cow...we woke up at 8am, packed our 3 checked bags, 2 roller boards, 2 back packs, two children and one carseat, made lunch AND dinner, drove to the airport, waited, boarded, flew, got off, walked thru the Detroit airport, waited for another couple hours, ate ice cream, boarded, flew, got off, waited for bags, waited for shuttle, rode to our car, then drove a half an hour home: 12 hours en route.  Our kids were great...but the time intensive part of traveling has the potential to be more stressful than getting ones finger caught in a food processor. 

Day 260:  Carly's first day of dance!

Day 261: He's really on the go! 8 months & 3 days and he's off!

Day 262:  The only photo I took for the day was this text to Brian.  Carly loves to instruct her & I to put on our heels and do the hot dog dance!  It doesn't sound very family friendly but I assure you it is. ;)

Day 263: I absolutely LOVE getting pictures from Rachel when I'm at work.  I think this caption read, "Luke is a prince & Carly is the princess."

Day 264: I think were still stuck in vacation mode!  After Brian got off work we ventured over to DAK and rode the last safari and closed the park! It was awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment