Sunday, October 5, 2014

Project 356: {Days 265-271}

Day 265: Play time at the splash pad at DTD.  I did not anticipate that Luke would want to crawl around the cement and therefore did not bring swim attire for him.  Oops.

Day 266: This morning was SO fun!  We decided to spend a morning by ourselves and packed a picnic, jumped on our bike and headed to a park.  It's been really rainy here so I figured it would rain...but it POURED!  So we happily sat on our blanket eating our food and doing a rain dance when the food was gone.  Luke was trying to escape because he thought it was a repeat of the splash pad from the day before.  We played on the playground for a short while before I explained to Carly that the black clouds in the distance were bringing more rain and we had a 10 minute trek home.  It started raining the second we pulled into the driveway but we made it! :)

Day 267: We thought we would pay the ponies a visit. :)

Day 268: I had to document the first spaghetti meal, right?

Day 269: Ut oh! Look what brother bear can do....

Day 270:  I knew it was way too quiet in the living room!  I was in the kitchen making lunch but I guess not quick enough for Luke! He decided to take matters into his own hands.  I am fortunate that he is not a gaggy baby and that the Lord protects.

Day 271: One of those "hey I haven't taken a picture today" moments...but bonus that we matched! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment