Sunday, October 12, 2014

Project 365: {Days 272-278}

Day 272: I think this will be our last day at the pool! It was a chilly one!  It's been a fun 6 months...see you in April, swimming pool! ;)

Day 273: This makes me laugh every time I see it! We tried out a new park and found this spinney-thing...they were obviously having a blast.  ;)

Day 274: Carly's request for family day: "Mama, go a Mickey park get in line to see pincesses?"

Day 275:  Someone admires his daddy.

Day 276:  So apparently my kid wears his jammies all day. ;)  BUT...look what he has been doing this week....!!

Day 277: I HEART garage sale-ing!! All this right here for...$34. I closed this lovely Saturday which meant we spent our morning checking out the neighborhood garage sale.  We got in the stroller and jogged from house to house.  Carly loved having permission to get out at each stop and pick out a toy if she wanted it.  We stopped at probably 10 homes and she only purchased a stone frog for her garden...breaking the bank at $1.  Each time she would see something Disney she would pick it up & I'd ask her if she wanted to buy it.  She would reply, "Carly have this at home already." LOL.

Day 278:  It was 69 degrees when we left for church...so naturally we pulled out the scarves!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment