Sunday, October 26, 2014

Project 365: {Days 286-292}

Day 286: We took a stroll over to EPCOT in the morning

Day 287:  He loves anything with wheels!  He's also officially 9 months old and was dressed up for his pics. :)

Day 288: Nana left in the morning and Daddy was off to golf so the rest of us...played in the sink and painted our nails...

Day 289:  Luke would so much rather feed himself.  Here he is eating oatmeal, applesauce & craisins.  I have the patience to deal with a really messy baby only if I have done my devotion and released endorphins by exercising that morning.  Otherwise, forget about it!

Day 290:  One of our favorite indoor activities is to host Carly's Bake Shoppe for all of her friends!  She just loves choosing who will have what ice cream cone flavor and making each cone with love. ;)  She also loves wearing her "pitty pitty desses" as pictured here and on day 288.  She wears both every. single. week.

Day 291: This picture is significant for two reasons: Luke loves the feel of that tooth brush on his TOOTH! Yes...he popped a tooth this week (5 months earlier than his sis I might add.  I also might add that when he bites me it hurts much worse now...)!  Also...this sleeper is an 18-month sleeper! It's a bit big but 12 months was just too snug! Sheesh, little man!

Day 292:  Besides playing Carly's Bake Shoppe & Carly's Pet Salon...we do a lot of dancing! :) Also...I think I am going to adopt the "leggings" look.  I have too many short dresses that these mama thighs just can't get away with sporting anymore. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment