Sunday, November 2, 2014

Project 365: {Days 293-299}

Day 293:  We spent the day at Hollywood Studios with the Hood clan!  Jt & Emmie were our ringbearer and flower girl...they've changed since then!

Day 294:  Tuesday night you say? No sir it is actually our Friday night!  We picked Daddy up from work, played at the Celebration Splash Pad (yes I thought we were done with water...apparently not), ate at Olive Garden and hit up one of the 5 Nike outlets in Central Florida.  Very fun evening minus when Luke pooped out of his diaper in the dressing room.  That was embarrassing, messy & chaotic.


Day 295: When you take 5 toddlers to Magic Kingdom and decide to stay all day only because leaving is too chaotic...you park in the middle of the road and feed them on the ground.  Emmie was such a big help to Shayla & I while the boys ran around enjoying the attractions.


Day 296: Tooth number two comes through and you can see his top ones aren't far off, either! And have a mentioned he loves drinking water? :)

Day 297:  My peer & I may or may not have dressed like this to lead our pre-shift meeting.  Seriously they pay me to have fun.

Day 298: My weekly text from Rachel.  I am still wondering how he fell asleep like this.

Day 299:  Just another 80 degree fall day in Florida.  Bring out the long sleeves, boots & scarves!  Posing by a pumpkin makes it feel cooler but really I am sweating here. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment