Thursday, November 13, 2014

Project 365: {Days 307-313}

Day 307: We watched some friend's kids so they could head out for a date...but technically...this combo is biologically possible.  5, 2 1/2, 1 1/2 & 9 month old twins.  I think 5, 5 & under would be just a tad overwhelming ;)

Day 308: "Mom..I just really really really love eating dirt.  Please, will you just let me...I'm begging you."

Day 309: Luke & I both really love this view.  She's so great. :)

Day 310:  She enjoys riding her bike for 3.2 seconds.  And really it's just me pushing her. #joyful

Day 311: "Mommy, mommy! I so gong!!"

Day 312: We had our own little tailgate before I headed into work.  Can I be honest that I'm sort of glad this year's football season is coming to a close and the fact the basketball season has started?!  It's just not quite as fun when my husband huffs and puffs at the TV. ;)

Day 313: We made our first attempt at the beginning stages of weaning!  I cut out one nursing session and substituted a bottle of formula.  As you can see he is QUITE pleased! He loved the freedom of crawling around with the bottle hanging out of his mouth.  I also know exactly how the top of the bottle is feeling in this photo.  Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment