Sunday, November 9, 2014

Project 365: {Days 300-306}

Day 300: 300 days into the year!! And Carly is clearly so helpful :)

Day 301: So we are in this stage.  Is it bad that I ran to get my camera rather than moving him? ;)

Day 302: Harvest Bible Chapel's Fall Festival with friends

Day 303: She said she was tired...?

Day 304: Happy Halloween!  Carly may have decided it was the best day of her life.  She had two of her favorite friends run around the neighborhood collecting CANDY with her all while wearing a dress she has been begging to wear for a month and afterwards watching Charlie Brown & the Great Pumpkin while eating snacks and painting pumpkins.  Whoa.

Day 305:  YAY!!!! It's COLD! I cannot explain how HAPPY that makes me.  It may only last for 2 days but at least I got to feel the...FORTIES!!!! Oh...that's why we are in fuzzy footie jammies.

Day 306: Our annual pumpkin shoot with some friends on our Church's sign display. Hey...it was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment