Friday, June 27, 2014

Project 365: {Days 167-173}

Day 167: Carly & I got photo bombed...

Day 168: Trey, Tiff & Luke arrived at 3:30am due to a 6 hour flight delay & my husband decided to pull an all-nighter playing video games so he could be the one to pick them up since they are too young to rent a car & a taxi was way expensive.  We let them sleep a bit that morning but we couldn't wait much past 10 to wake them!  I had to work so once Brian got home they ventured to see me.  It was so great to have them here!

Day 169: Of their three days here, this was probably my favorite.  We went to EPCOT in the morning and then left the big boys home while Carly took her nap & Tiff, baby Luke & I went shopping!! I never get to go shopping so it was a treat!  I scored big on new work stuff, some casual stuff, a new swim suit to fit a bigger body & some other pieces.  I really enjoyed shopping with Tiff! We were gone about 4 hours but could have stayed out all day! The boys took C to the pool when she woke up & we grilled burgers & played cards that evening & into the night.

Day 170: Beach Day! There were storms on the Cocoa coast, so we had to travel twice the distance to Clearwater but it was totally worth it! I have a lot of fun pictures from this day of us swimming, building sandcastles, making me into a mermaid, Brian walking the shore with a sleeping babe & Tiff & I working on our tan (I was just resting...I could care less about the color of my skin at my old age).  After the beach we took them to the Tampa Bay Brewing Company...a favorite for us & a restaurant featured on Food Networks, "Diners, Drive-ins & Dives"!  4 of the 5 of us got their staple, the Bomb...which is a burger baked to perfection inside pizza dough.  SO GOOD!  We stayed up late playing cards again that night...so needless to say Brian & I were quite tired from the week! ;)

Day 171: We said goodbye to the clan mid-morning and after I got off work we attended our church carnival to wrap up their week of VBS.  They really went all out and the church was decorated to perfection!

Day 172: The text I sent Brian letting him know of my exhaustion from getting up super early with this babe after staying up past midnight every night that week and explaining that after closing the next two nights I may not be among the living.  He just told me to drink more coffee. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment