Sunday, June 8, 2014

Project 365: {Days153-159}

Day 153: Luke meets Grammy! Only 83 years a part :)

Day 154: She's so talented!  I actually spent the day at work while the kiddos were home with their grandmas (the timing of their trip; which happened to be for the funeral of my Grammy's brother; couldn't have been better as it was my last week of pulling full-time hours & also the week of opening for my team).  I did allow Carly to show off her painting skills to Nana & Grammy upon arrival home that day. ;)

Day 155: Dinner at Boma...best restaurant on property in my opinion!

Day 156: Look who I bumped into trying on necklaces in Tren-D!

Day 157:  A very, very happy group of people on opening day of the Marketplace Co-Op.

Day 158: Luke was practically diving out of his bumbo for our food so I let him lick some watermelon.  Super bad idea as he YELLED for more every time I took it away.  It's so interesting to me that he began showing signs of wanting food so early vs. Carly still wasn't showing signs at 6 months.  I finally decided that if the kid is standing & sitting up, he deserves to have some food, too.  And he's quite happy with the variety. :)  You can view nearly the exact same photo of Carly when she was 6 months old.

Day 159: Carly was quite happy to find a package of melted gummies that daddy had left in the car from their grocery run the other day (I'm so fortunate he's brave enough & willing to take them to the store!).

No comments:

Post a Comment